NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL SCHOOL FIELD TRIPS AND STEM PROGRAMS!
Teachers if your class isn’t able to take a traditional field trip this year, have the Science Spectrum Museum come to you virtually! You choose the day, time, virtual platform and area of the museum you’d like to see, and let one of our museum educators give you a special guided tour and science lesson. Maybe your students would be more interested in a hands-on STEM Program or live Science Demonstration? Call or email us to find out how we can do a live virtual show for your class, or send you a kit of materials where your students can experience a hands-on museum educator led mini-workshop. Best of all if you’re school is in a Region 17 ESC affiliated district, ask how we can provide this programming to your class for free!
Call 806-745-1216 x224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information and to book a Virtual Field Trip or STEM Program today.
In-Person Field Trips:
Looking for that great learning experience that will excite and motivate your students?
The Science Spectrum provides teachers and students with unique experiences and hands-on learning only possible outside the classroom. Discover well over 250 interactive hands-on science exhibits, the breath-taking OMNI Theater, and daily live science demonstrations. The Science Spectrum is the perfect place to begin your students’ life-long learning experiences!
Before you make reservations:
- Have multiple days available that your group could attend if there is a conflict with your first choice, especially for field trips in April and May.
- Please make reservations with us a minimum of two (2) weeks in the Fall and four (4) weeks in the Spring prior to your visit.
- If you would like to use our free lunch room facility during your visit, please make your reservation in advance, as space is limited. (Lunches are not provided)
- Groups with students who have special needs may want to consider scheduling a trip on less busy days during the Spring. Earlier in the week is typically less crowded.
Day of your trip:
- When attending an OMNI Theater film, please make plans to arrive thirty (30) minutes before your scheduled film. Groups from out-of-state will need to consider that all show times are given in Central Standard Time (CST).
- Have accurate separate head counts of your students, teachers, and additional adults for your entire group.
- Please be prepared to make ONE SINGLE PAYMENT FOR THE ENTIRE GROUP, rather than by class or person.
- Teachers or Aides that must personally accompany special needs students will be exempt from museum admission. OMNI Theater and special exhibition rates still apply. Call for more information.
- Please inform parents & chaperones that Membership benefits are not valid with group or school visits.
Students, Teachers & Chaperones